Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I'm sitting in my room, watching Phineas and Ferb. Hey, you're never too old! I'm really waiting for Beauty and the Beast to come on. I can totally relate to Bell. She always has her nose in a book and her independence is always buzzing.
I want to write, but my motivation is nonexistent right now. Even music won't get me in that writing mood. Maybe Christmas will make it better. But I'm not in the Christmas spirit either. Oh, woe is me!!
I hear my dad's truck pulling into the driveway. His moter is so loud. I have to sleep through it on Wednesday. D: Oh, well. That's fine. I honestly don't mind. Next to me and his girlfriend, his truck is his top priority. :)
We're scheduled to have a movie night tonight. Anything to get me in the writing mode!! A Christmas movie, perhaps? Yep, I think so.
I don't know what to do. I hardly do up here. It's times like these when I look forward to getting my drivers license. Only three more years! Two if you count the permit! :) Really, one, since my birthday is coming up in February. Oh, I'm getting so impatient for 8th grade to just end! I have a lot of life to live!
My dad's suggesting that I choose some of the things that I don't touch anymore to take to my brothers and sister. I think that's a great idea, but other than my karaoke machine I got three billion years ago, I can't think of what my brothers would like! It's going to take me a while to pick what they would enjoy for Christmas.... hm.
Okay, I suppose I have to go and watch a movie now...

Peace, Love, Write
~Shelby Becker

No comments:

Post a Comment